Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Heart Break Day :*{

Yesterday was my birthday, I turned 23 & it was the frist birthday with out my grandma :*{ My last post was on the 11th if I knew my grandma would be gone 8 days later I would of had made them the best last 8 days of her life. March 19, 2011 is the day my heart broke, the day where a whole in my heart appired & nothing will ever be able to fill it. I went to colloege to become an M.A., I got 100% on my C.P.R. class & got my card, so if any of my family & friends needed me I could help. My grandma heart stoped & I gave her C.P.R. but I was just too late :*{ I can still remember every single little detail of the day as if it just has happened. Somtimes I wish I couldn't because I replay it in my head & wonder what I did wrong & what I could of done better to keep her in this world. I can still see her heart beat go flat line every time they would stop to see if her heart would beat on it's own. My heart is hurting like it has never felt befor, my guilt gets to me everyday & no matter what I do it wont go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment