Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Two Mounths

Tomarrow will be two mounths since she has been gone, some of my family will be going to visit her. Most likely I won't go till sat or sun with my mom & godmother & the rest of the family. My sister said that she will be coming over with my little nephew & neice so that should be nice because I haven't seen them in a while. My nina (godmother if you didn't know what that meant, if anyone is reading this) said that every 19th will be hard for her because that's the day she passed & I can say I feel the same. It seems like every time I say I am not going to about bad things that happened to me I end up writing nothing but what I said I wouldn't. So after this I will do my best to write about the things that kind of make me happy at this time & also about my work & love for makeup & fasion. P.S. I will try to put up a pic of me soon on my profile :}

No comments:

Post a Comment